Thursday, December 23, 2010

Twins approaching 31 weeks - WOW!!!!

Unfortunately I have no ultra sound pics or belly pics this time around. One reason, our camera gave out and the second being that we have not gotten any recent pics from our doctors. So the update will be purely composed. I will have pics soon though b/c we got a new camera and I am now seeing the doctor weekly! I have to say having two babies in my belly feels like a dozen at this point and I can not grasp having more than two - EVER. My body is healthy, Jett and Ruby are healthy, but boy I am wore out. This time around has been exhausting and quite uncomfortable at times, but in the grand scheme of it all I feel so blessed that three of us have made it this far and are doing so well! Our last appointment was this past Tuesday and we found that Jett has flipped and they are both now head down and on track for a normal delivery - YEA!!!! It was a great appointment in every aspect. Our OB said - as kindly as he could as long as he is happy it doesn't really matter how uncomfortable I am. Which I feel is very true, I am on the home stretch and can hardly wait to meet these precious little babies that we already love so much. As far as being ready I have to say that I am the most unorganized I have ever felt. Greg has picked up an extra load n top of his daily work by doing several things around here to make thinsg easier - thank you very much Buddy. Thanks to my sweet Mom, she has come over several times to get me headed in the right direction of getting the room done and getting things put up, away, washed and ready to go! Physically it is getting a little more trying to do all of the things that are required for preparing to bring home a baby - let alone two! So thank you a ton Greg and Mom! We have had two baby showers from wonderfully sweet friends and in all have received over 3,176 diapers - woooo-hoooo!!! We figure that may last around 41/2 months - maybe! Greg and I's parents have blessed us with beds and a dresser for the babies room (pics to come). We still need to pick up several things but I feel like each day we are more prepared! Thank you to those of you who have been praying for us we feel so blessed by so many wonderful people in our lives who have been so gracious and giving - please keep the prayers coming for continued good heath and healthy babies in about 6 to 7 weeks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. I count the days till your next appt. . You have been a real champ so far! Hardly any whining when I know you have a right to sometimes. THE time is approaching quickly.Love, Mom

Heather said...

I know how uncomfortable the last months of pregnancy are--I can't imagine how it must be carrying twins! I'm so glad your parents are close by and Greg is stepping it up too!

Dana said...

Ready for an update....even though I see them often...love pics....can you believe here you are a year later.....so blessed...love u..Mom