Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gracie and Ellie

This picture is on here twice I know, but I wanted to post a pic of how beautiful her long blond hair is (she has the plaid coat on). She has been asking to donate her hair to "locks for love" so as hard as it is we will be cutting her hair after Christmas and it will be close to chin length. She has a precious heart to want to give to another child who has lost their hair and I know I am being selfish by wanting her to keep it long. She has made the statement several times "Mommy it will grow back". She can be such a little stinker but she does and says the kindest, sweetest and caring things so often that I feel like she teaches me lessons daily. We love you to pieces Gracie.
This little goof ball is up and into everything! This picture cracks me up and I can't help but think of how much she can brighten someones day or totally blow them away. She has us all cracking up daily. By the way this is her thumbs up to represent that she has had a good dentist appointment!

These two absolutely love to help their Daddy. We had just gotten our baby beds and they wanted to do nothing but be a part of the assembly and what a help they were.
These two are incredibly sweet girls and I feel so overwhelmingly blessed to be their Mother. There are so many days that I feel unworthy of the task that I have been given but they hug me, they say I love you Mommy and they are so forgiving for the times that I have not been the best Mommy that I could have been. Thank you God for my sweet girls.
<span class=Photobucket">

No comments: