Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy 60th Dad!





On November 16th we celebrated, in surprise fashion - My Dad's 60th birthday! My Mom arranged a party for him at one of his favorite spots "Freddy's", known for their hamburgers, fries and custard. He was very surprised and I am sure he will always look back on that day as being a lot of fun! I more often here people dread the older they get but I see many wonderful and neat things about getting older, therefore I have a different outlook. My Dad for example, is a better Dad each day and that is hard to beat because he has been great as far back as I can remember. My Dad and Mom's relationship with one another is real and genuine, one to be admired so much that you wish for many qualities of it, in your own marriage. I really feel like the saying "it gets better with age" rings very true. Happy Birthday to an incredibly giving, compassionate and caring man and Father - Love you lots Dad.
<span class=Photobucket">

No comments: