Thursday, September 9, 2010

First day of school for Graceo and Ellie Bean





They were both thrilled to be starting school and as hard as it was to let go of them (especiallly Gracie for a WHOLE day for 5 days - thats a lot) they are loving it. Ellie's first Tuesday was great and then had a dramatic change on Thursday, she completly had a break down. It was sooooo sad, I stuck around to make sure that she was ok and with in about 10 minutes she had pulled it together and was having fun. We had to have a few talks for following school days but she is now doing pretty good! She is so cute marching into school and showing me everything like it is for the first time every day! As for Gracie, she loves school, friends, teacher, learning - all of it! I have gone to meet her a few times for lunch and she is so happy to see me which melts my heart. It probably won't be a lot longer that she wants me to do this so I am trying to go as often as I can! Tomorrow I am going to take my Grandmother with us and she is thrilled!
Photobucket

No comments: