Friday, September 3, 2010

Father's Day surprise!


We found out we were having our third child! A week later we found out we are
expecting a third and fourth child! TWINS!!!!!!
I love these pictures b/c they are first thing in the morning and filled with happy emotion!
Gracie and Ellie could not have a better Daddy than they do, and they would say the same. He can definitely bring the most beautiful smiles to their faces when they have been filled with frowns. They adore him. This day will always be remembered b/c we found out we would be having our third child, it was not until a few weeks later that we found out we are expecting twins! More to come about the twins. I have to add in my bit of thankfulness for Greg too! I am blessed to have him as my husband, best friend, buddy, troubleshooter, team mate and to have his hands to hold. I truly cherish him.
<span class=Photobucket">

No comments: