Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mexico... Great Friends, Greg and I... Need I Say More!!!

Royal Hideaway, Playacar, Mexico=fabulous!!!!!!!  We had the best time ever and I will hold that time so special to me cause I had so much time with my sweet husband and best friend Greg.  Not to get all mushy, but I treasure time with just Greg.  We are so blessed to have such a sweet family that we both love dearly... but our "large" family began with just Greg and I and now "Greg and I time" is spread very thin!  I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful man for my Husband and Father for my beautiful children!!  I am so thankful for him making this trip happen for us and it is a memory that I will forever tuck away in my heart.  We were able to have breakfast, run and walk on the beach together, lay by the pool and beach and many more fun memories!  We really enjoyed our time with Heidi and Drew as well~watching people, good talks and good laughs will be remembered for forever! 























Drew and Greg enjoying the ocean and busting out some YC soccer skills~they still have it casue they defeated the locals!!












The end of our trip resulted in flight delay and even more anxiousness to get home to see our sweet peas~we were so ready to see them and the delay made us crazy!!
Our sad faces~ha!
MANY, MANY, MANY THANKS to MOM, BEANIE AND AUNT MICHELE!!!!!  We are so grateful for them to being more than willing and happy to take our kids while we enjoyed some time away~we treasured our time together as I know our kids treasured their time with you all!!  Im pretty sure that Mom and Aunt Michele had some pretty good laughs of their own too~you are both sweet sisters that I look at and think I hope my girls have the same realtionship as the both of you!!  
Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris and Melissa said...

Such beautiful pictures! I'm ready to pack my bags right NOW! Glad you had such a wonderful time. Miss you, my friend!