Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Going on 24 weeks!




I don't exactly love to put individual pictures of myself on our blog, but several have asked to see "belly" pictures. I know I will enjoy looking back at these as well! I had my six year old photographer snap a few shots. All is going well with the pregnancy, and I actually feel pretty good aside from being uncomfortable - but I think being uncomfortable comes with the territory I am in! We visited the Perinatolgist, yesterday, and the twins look great! Ruby has actually flipped, but Jett remains breeched. It's like they are in position right now to kick eachother in the head. They are quite active, and as a matter of fact, threy kept me awake for a good portion of the night last night. I think they were just preparing me for what is to come! At 3:30am you can be pretty productive though - I did get on-line and make a list of all of our needs and where the best place to go would be for each of them. I looked at several consumer reports and narrowed down bottles, double stroller car seat frames, breast pumps and several other items. I feel like I am making way! Greg is just about done emptying out the study, which will become the kids room. So, we will be able to get that finished up before to long as well! He has been a true gem helping in every way possible - He is pretty excited, of course!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Yah for more blogging. I got really excited when I saw you had made an update. You look amazing for 24 weeks. I can't wait to see how the nursery turns out. So much fun.

Chris and Melissa said...

you are beautiful!! wish i could rub on that big ole' belly in person! =) love and miss you so much!